5 Tips For Styling Flannel Shirts
Flannel shirts are those timeless classics that you may wear for ages without being a faux pas. And, the best part of these shirts is that you may wear one shirt in myriad ways, and you will always end up looking new and great!
Wondering how to go about it? Well, it’s easy; simply follow these guidelines below and start looking great every time you wear your good ol’ flannel shirt—
1. Wear your regular jeans and a tank top, and seal this look by sporting an open-buttoned flannel shirt in great color combinations like blue, red, etc. This is one versatile look that you can carry around every casual place alike. And, if you want a playful change, then swap your basic tank top with a graphic tee. It works wonders to your whole look! Try it now!
2. You may also team your flannel shirts underneath your hoodies. They look cool and casual. However, if you want to look different from the rest, wear your flannel shirts over your hoodies. Yea; you’ve heard us right. Fold your sleeves up, wear your worn-out jeans and your favorite canvas shoes, and you’re simply done. Would you say anymore that you always need to put in extra effort always to look your casual best?
3. Simply throw it above your favorite pair of jeans un-tucked, and fold the sleeves up in a carefree fashion, and you’re done. Easy, casual but timeless!
4. be classic and effortless by tucking in your flannel shirt neatly in your proper denim pants. You may team the entire look with a proper satchel and a pair of stilettos or even a backpack and a pair of canvas shoes. And, if you have an oversized shirt, then it just gets better! Loosely tuck the ends of the shirts, and roll up your sleeves. You may team this look with a pair of full length or cropped pants. But, we’d ask you to go a step further and team this up with your hot shorts, torn and tattered! Looks great and stylish without having to put in any effort at all!
5. You may also team your flannel shirt with your leather jacket. Make sure the flannel shirt is of some pop or bold color as it breaks the monochromatic winter attire of yours and instill a lot of charm and good-feeling aura about you.