Boys And Girls – Check Out The Styles You Can Rock In Denim Shirts
One thing that comes to mind when the very foundation of modern clothes is concerned, it is denim. It will not be an exaggeration to say that today’s men can hardly imagine their wardrobes devoid of denim. Whether it is the girl next door in an iconic jeans or a woodlander in a denim jacket – this is one material that has always been and probably will always be popular. That has something to do with its insane appeal despite being a casual wear.
There is no denying that denim is a supremely versatile material and it can be styled easily into a plethora of styles; not to forget, each of the styles is comfortable enough to be worn throughout the day.
Here are some of the ways you can wear a denim shirt and totally rock it:
1.For men, the open shirt look rarely ever goes wrong. This is probably one of the most basic ways to wear a denim shirt, replete with sleek simplicity and casual air of a flannel shirt. Worn over a t-shirt, preferably of a contrasting color, this is a look than can be sported throughout the year, and it provides a bit of extra warmth during the colder months of the year.
2. As said earlier denim shirts are practically the best casual pieces of clothing and as such are perfect as holiday outfits. No matter whether you are enjoying the morning breeze on a beach or heading for dinner with a special someone, this look will never fail you.
3. What most men often forget is that this is an age-old material. Therefore taking a shirt made out of this material and giving it a modern twist only works to create a distinguishing individual vibe. One way to do so would be to wear the buttoned up look. Accessorize it with metallic accessories and you will be rocking a look that is vaguely reminiscent of the Mods of the 80s.
4. Girls are often told that wearing denim shirts on denim pants is a complete no-no. However, this look works well if you know how to do it right. Make sure that the shirt and the jeans have different washes and preferably different shades, even if the colors of both pieces of clothing are the same.
5. The denim shirts worn like jackets never go out of style. Pair it up with a white tank top and a black mini skirt, hot pants or skinny jeans. Accessorize a bit and you would have perfected the effortless summer style.
6. Denim shirts and leather skirts make a wonderful combination, though it is true that it is not the easiest of looks to carry. If you are confident enough to carry this look like a diva, complete it with ankle length or knee length boots and get ready to turn heads.