A Fashionable White Button Down and How to Wear It for Different Occasions
When we think of a white button down, we think of fashion that is a class apart. The pristine shade has a way of standing out, no matter how you incorporate them into your appearance. But today, let us all talk about white shirts. We know they are sexy, we know they are chic and we know they are versatile. Wholesale fashion shirts manufacturers have designed a new bunch that incorporates all these features while making sure that the white can shine through in every ensemble they are put. So talking about how to wear them to showcase their adaptability prowess, here is a list to follow. Keep reading to know more.
- Pick your crisp white shirt in a relaxed fit and tuck it into an ultra-high waist skirt. Use a statement belt to hold the attire together. A pair of pointed heels will make you feel comfortable and chic all day.
- Tuck your white shirt in a pair of high waist slim fit trousers. Pick a tweed blazer and wear it on top of the shirt for a stylish texture and a nifty appeal. A pair of pumps will complete the look further.
- An all-white palette is perfect for the office as it radiates the right amount of conventionalism. To get the look right, opt for a white shirt and a silk midi skirt in white. The pair looks ethereal. Block heels will add to your silhouette. For an extra touch of oomph, you can opt for accessories like a chunky neckpiece and shades.
- If you were longing to wear your denim overalls, then it is the right time to team it with a crisp white shirt. For a little touch of glamour, throw over a camel trench coat on top and finish of the look with a pair of black ballerinas. Simple yet effective.
- Make your blue denim pants look sexy by tucking in a white button-down into it. Use a leather belt in brown to hold the look together. Wear a pair of sneakers to feel lazy yet comfortable. A red bandana will give off the perfect 80s vibe.
- Another way to incorporate a white shirt into your weekend plans (thinking of Sunday brunch) is to tuck it in a colorful maxi skirt. Very basic, highlight your stature by wearing a pair of pumps. a chunky neckpiece can be and should be your only choice of accessory.
- Balance the classiness of a white shirt with a colorful floral printed midi skirt when going for a date. Let the first few buttons of the shirt fly free, allowing a black bra to peek from underneath. Complete the guise with a pair of heels and a pendant to look sexy yet effortless.
- A white shirt paired with a pair of slim fit black jeans is timeless and classy beyond expression. Minimalistic in its approach, the look allows you to showcase your true fashionable side. A pair of red heels will add a dash of fun to the monochrome ensemble.
- An odd combination to say the least but unique nonetheless, wear your white button down under a black slip dress. Again, throw in a pair of red pumps to break the monotony of the monochrome. Keep your make minimal and approach simple, to look naturally graceful.
Hence, now that you know how to fashionably incorporate a white shirt into your daily wardrobe, use it well. Manufacturers of fashion shirts for men and women have the best white shirts displayed in their inventory. Since they come in a wide variety of fits, they can’t be bound by gender roles. Retailers who are interested to make a bulk purchase can register with the manufacturers. Special discounts are also available for bulk buyers.