What, according to you, is the most versatile wear of all? If you ask us, we’d undoubtedly go for shirts. No matter whether it is a lazy Sunday afternoon brunch with your friends or a Saturday night party with your colleagues or a meeting at your office, a proper shirt can make you look a million dollars everywhere. And, if you find it difficult to agree with us, here’s furnishing you with a few tips on how to wear your basic white shirt, and change them into eye-catchers everywhere—
1. For that special meeting at your office, you may simply wear a full sleeved crisp white shirt and team it with a well tailored skirt or a pair of pants. A pair of tights over a crisp white tucked in shirt topped with an open buttoned leather tailor jacket is also a great option if you’re comfortable in pulling yourself stylishly at your office.
2. A loose white classic shirt over a pair of tights and suede boots or stilettos are great for that shopping spree with your girl friends.
3. If it’s a proper evening event, you may wear your ¾ sleeved classic black sweater dress over a crisp white shirt and wrap up the ensemble with a sleek but catchy neck piece in silver or gold. Ah! no one can stop the diva in you to play a sneak-peak!
4. So, you’re wearing a flowy skirt or a grand palazzo for the day out, and are simply clueless about how and what to accentuate it with? Simple; wear a classic white shirt, roll up the sleeves and keep the collar buttons open. And, you’re done.
5. For those boring college lectures, simply wear a colorful tank top and top it off with an open buttoned, rolled-up sleeved classic white shirt. Wear this with your ripped jeans, and you’re simply great to go!
6. Team your denim hot shorts with a stylish classic white shirt, and throw it on just casually. Accentuate the look with an aviator and a pair of casual slippers. You, my lady, have just hit a master stroke!
7. If you’ve got a knee length loose fitted classic white shirt, pair it with tan slippers and let a thin tan belt wrap it up over your waist line, and you’re good to go! Take a giant tote and a wear mirrored aviators to finish the look!