7 Ways To Style Your Classic Crisp White Shirt
What, according to you, is the most versatile wear of all? If you ask us, we’d undoubtedly go for shirts. No matter whether it is a lazy Sunday afternoon brunch with your friends or a Saturday night party with your colleagues or a meeting at your office, a proper shirt can make you look a million dollars everywhere.
And, if you find it difficult to agree with us, here’s furnishing you with a few tips on how to wear your basic white shirt, and change them into eye-catchers everywhere –
1. For that special meeting at your office, you may simply wear a full sleeved crisp white shirt and team it with a well tailored skirt or a pair of pants. A pair of tights over a crisp white tucked in shirt topped with an open buttoned leather tailor jacket is also a great option if you’re comfortable in pulling yourself stylishly at your office.
2. A loose white classic shirt over a pair of tights and suede boots or stilettos are great for that shopping spree with your girl friends.
3. If it’s a proper evening event, you may wear your ¾ sleeved classic black sweater dress over a crisp white shirt and wrap up the ensemble with a sleek but catchy neck piece in silver or gold. Ah! no one can stop the diva in you to play a sneak-peak!
4. So, you’re wearing a flowy skirt or a grand palazzo for the day out, and are simply clueless about how and what to accentuate it with? Simple; wear a classic white shirt, roll up the sleeves and keep the collar buttons open. And, you’re done.
5. For those boring college lectures, simply wear a colorful tank top and top it off with an open buttoned, rolled-up sleeved classic white shirt. Wear this with your ripped jeans, and you’re simply great to go!
6. Team your denim hot shorts with a stylish classic white shirt, and throw it on just casually. Accentuate the look with an aviator and a pair of casual slippers. You, my lady, have just hit a master stroke!
7. If you’ve got a knee length loose fitted classic white shirt, pair it with tan slippers and let a thin tan belt wrap it up over your waist line, and you’re good to go! Take a giant tote and a wear mirrored aviators to finish the look!