What makes a polo shirt so popular? Well, honestly, there are many such aspects to it which gives a polo shirt the elevated status it enjoys, however, the real reason for this collared version’s popularity can be sited in its ability stand and complement every situation it is worn in. To enjoy the true versatility of a polo shirt, you must master the art of wearing it right. Putting together a few ensembles which break the mundane appeal, here is everything you need to give your look a boost. Keep reading to find out more.
- For a very classy rendition of a navy polo shirt, you can team it with tailored pieces for heightened appeal. a pair of chinos in navy combined with the polo and a structured blazer on top, featuring a shade belonging to the same spectrum with a different texture. To bring more semblance to the ensemble, try to match the colors of the chinos and the blazer. If not completely similar, pick a shade that looks same. Complete the look with a pair of loafers for that balanced semi-formal appeal.
- A striped polo shirt as available in abundance with the manufacturers of wholesale polo shirts is a great pick for a casual ensemble. Pick a version which comes with a light background to avoid absorbing too much heat and to let the striped extravagance stand out. Team this awesome piece with a pair of denim and plimsolls to render yourself ready for a fun gathering with your friends.
- Nothing can beat a summer themed polo shirt! A brightly colored polo shirt preferably in a soft pink pastel is the ideal pick. Team it with a pair of white shorts to complete the crazy combination with a panache undeniable. Wear a pair of loafers to add a touch of sophistication to this otherwise quirky ensemble.
- Speaking of bright colors, another summer-worthy combination with a polo shirt can be a simple rendition. A navy polo teamed with a vibrant pair of chinos (this is the right time to wear that neon colored pants and look sane). The key to pulling off this look is to wear statement accessories like a belt and a pair of tanned suede loafers. Aviators and a sleek hairdo will render you the center of attention.
- An all-white ensemble featuring a polo shirt and a pair of black shorts is worth the try. To break the monotony of the white appeal and add a splash of color, wear a colored structured blazer. Stick to pastels for an easier to the eyes appearance. You can also use a leather belt and loafers to give an elegant aesthetic boost to the ensemble.
Thus, wear your polo shirt as such to allow it to anchor your look. Break the same old mundane appeal and try out something different. Add loads of colors to your polo shirts or in general to your guise for appearances that will surely win hearts. Reputed polo shirt manufacturers have stunning versions displayed in their catalog that are available for bulk purchase. To get discounts for placing a bulk order, retailers can register today.